Join us for this FREE event on November 20th.
If you need help getting out of debt and living generously, come to this free event. If you've ever thought of taking Financial Peace at our church before, this is a great way to get a taste of what it is like, for a low time commitment and at no cost. Get inspired about improving your finances so you can start living a generous life. Sign up at the HUB!Are your finances out of control? Is the paycheck-to-paycheck life leaving you feeling panicked and insecure? Is debt keeping you from achieving your financial dreams?
Financial Peace Live will give you the momentum you need to kick-start your financial goals. In one exciting night, Dave Ramsey and Chris Hogan will teach you the seven-step plan that has helped nearly five million people get out of debt, build wealth, and retire with dignity.
The best part? It's FREE! This is a live stream of the event! Sign up at this link: fpu.com/1102815
You work too hard to have nothing to show for it. Taking control of your money is easier than you think, and we'll show you how! You'll walk away with confidence in yourself and in our plan, along with a renewed vision for your financial future.
Here's a plan to leave the stress behind:
1. Register for this FREE event here: fpu.com/1102815
2. Attend the 3-hour event and bring your significant other or a friend!
3. Get financial PEACE and lose the financial stress!
Here are some things to know:
1. The people who are hosting this event are volunteer coordinators. That means we are NOT financial advisers or life insurance salesmen. We don't want your money!
2. We are not here to judge you for past mistakes- we are here to support you to make a positive change and smart financial decisions.
Who is hosting this?
A husband and wife team are hosting the Financial Peace Live stream event. We know the steps that you'll learn during Financial Peace Live really work because we've paid off a large amount of student loans and paid off our car loan! We know how it feels to make dumb financial mistakes, and we know that there is hope to recover from them.