Biblical principles for getting out of debt and saving for retirement.
In Financial Peace University, you'll learn Biblical principles for handling your personal finances. You'll learn that you are not alone in your money fights with your spouse (and what to do about it), that there is hope beyond a mountain of debt, and that retiring with dignity is within reach. The average family in the class pays off $5,300 in debt and saves $2,700 in the first 90 days.
Get a plan for getting out of debt and saving for retirement. You don't have to live in constant stress every month when the money runs out. You work too hard to have nothing to show for it.
SCHEDULE: 9 Sundays starting 9/15/2019, 6-7:45pm
We have free childcare for 3 year olds to 6th grade.
Here's a plan to leave the stress behind:
1. Buy your FPU materials at the link here. https://fpu.com/1090822
2. Come to our meetings for support in reaching your goals.
3. Get financial PEACE and lose the financial stress!
Here are some things to know:
1. The people who run this course are volunteer coordinators. That means we are not financial advisors or life insurance salesmen. We don't want your money!
2. We are not here to judge you for past mistakes- we are here to support you to make a positive change and smart financial decisions.
3. If you do the things in this program, you will end the 9 weeks in a better position than where you started.
Who runs this?
A husband and wife team coordinate the FPU class. We know it works because we've paid off our giant student loans and paid off our car loan. We know how it feels to make dumb financial mistakes, and we know that there is hope to recover from them.
If you are unsure if FPU is for you, the first night is a free preview night. Come and see what it is all about on September 15th before you buy your kit.
Ask any questions at [email protected]
You can read more about Financial Peace on their website: daveramsey.com